How does a boring accountant end up in Argentina growing grapes and making wine with his wife?
I cannot tell you how many times I am asked that question. Often by my wife.
The answer lies somewhere in “Our Story”
- In 2008 with retirement pending Dennis went to Argentina armed with his growing knowledge of wine to look at vineyard projects. He was hooked and bought a 6.1 hectare of vacant land in Dolce Vita.
- Candice came to visit several months later and she gave approval to building a house and making this a retirement project.
- The house was started in June 2010 and completed in the fall of 2012.
- We planted the vineyard in November 2008 and had our inaugural harvest in 2012 and EPITOME Malbec 2012 sold out all 3,000 bottles quickly.
- Dennis went back to school in 2007 to study viticulture and wines and was certified as a Sommelier in 2011.
- Candice & Dennis have settled into their dream and spend the fall and winter in Argentina exploring South America, tending to their vineyards, making and selling their wines and entertaining friends.
- How does a boring accountant end up in Argentina? Luck.
Member of a Wine Club?
Fill out the form to learn about our exciting offer for wine clubs.
Inquiries for licensee sales and consumer case orders? Please complete this form.
+54 262.252.5429 Argentina